"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows" James 1:17

Sunday, February 21, 2010

It got me!!

Yup! The nasty flu bug finally caught up to me. I started feeling it Thursday evening and it's just gotten worse since then. It hasn't slowed me down though!...until today, HAHA.

The hubby has been so wonderful this weekend. Yesterday he woke me up with breakfast in bed and then surprised me by taking me over the the Brandon Mall! You all know how much I looove shopping. We had a blast and then headed to Buffalo Wild Wings to meet some of his work buddies. I was sniffling and sneezing the entire day but, I was having so much fun!! Plus, I got some awesome deals from the beautiful place...
 
And these super comfy slippers from Brookstone



Today, I got breakfast in bed AGAIN! Then pretty much stayed in bed the whole day trying to recoup. Now, I'm up watching the Olympics because I am aaaaditcted!

Here's what I've had to eat the past two days.

Saturday
Grapefruit/Grapes/Apple
Fishsticks w/ rice
Beef and broccoli 
Cheese sticks/nachos/onion rings
The BWW dinner super messed up my day haha

Sunday
Eggs and turkey
Chicken Soup
Goldfish
And I'm about to make a pizza for dinner

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!

No comments: