"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows" James 1:17

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Blue Angels and Ice Cream!

 These awesome guys are coming to Macdill AFB this weekend and I'm STOKED!!














Yeah, that's the U.S. Navy Blue Angels! As I'm typing this post they are practicing over my house, making it shake and scaring the crap out of my dog! It's been pretty AWESOME getting a sneak peak though. I will definitely be posting pics on Monday!

During the Air Fest on Saturday you will find me here...













Hopefully, I will be selling the ice cream instead of eating it all!!

So, if you're in the Tampa area on Saturday or Sunday stop by MacDill AFB for the Air Fest. It's from 9-5 and it's FREEEE!!! Except for the ice cream :)




No comments: