"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows" James 1:17

Saturday, April 3, 2010

A New Direction

Sorry for being MIA for SO LONG (I'm sure all 8 of my followers noticed, haha) but life has been crazy!! Between trying out for the Bucs, school work, and looking for a job (and enjoying the summer sun I must admit) I've found no time for blogging or crafting. Insert BIG sad face here!! My schedule is about to get even crazier when summer classes start. I can't complain though. I'll be many steps closer to graduating!

In other news, I've decided to maybe take this blog in a new direction. I've recently blogged about trying out for the Bucs cheerleaders. It didn't work out for me this year so I'm preparing for next year. Nothing like a head start, right? Dancing, working out, and food are 3 things that I l.o.v.e and I think that's what I should be blogging about. Don't get me wrong, I love crafting, but until I find a job and start making monayyy I can't do too much. So, I'm inviting you all to come on this journey with me as I continue to follow my dream of becoming an NFL cheerleader. This should be fun :)

No comments: