"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows" James 1:17

Monday, December 28, 2009

A fab-u-lous Christmas

Hubby and I had such a wonderful holiday and I hope all of you did as well. I'm looking forward to getting back into my workout routine and not being tempted by all the goodies that HAUNT me the last 2 months of the year, lol.

Below are a few pics I took over the weekend. Enjoy!!




This is my favorite ornament but, it weighs like 7 pounds and I'm too scared to put it on my tree so I set it by the t.v. I love Santa's!





Sorry about the quality but, I couldn't get him to sit still long enough to get a good one. Surprisingly, this toy is still in one piece and none of his stuffing has been ripped out lol. Goliath is quite ferocious :o)


My baby sister being goofy normal.


I just love my mom's tall, skinny "Santa Clause" tree.


My mom is beautiful :o)


My mom has this hanging in the living room. It's seriously the most fabulous Santa I have EVER seen! And, I think I want one!

Now for something really exciting....
My mom has owned her own day spa for a while now and she decided to close up her shop and go into business with my dad. Only bad thing about that is no more free pampering for me :o( Anyways, On Saturday we went and helped her get everything out and clean up. Wait until you see the AMAZING things she let me have! She knows I've just started a blog and I'm trying to find my inner creative diva so, she thought she would help. THANKS MOM!!



Wall "hangy thingy"


I should buy stock in baskets, lol


She gave me two of these canvas paintings. I recently saw something that Sarah over at Thrifty Decor Chick
did and I fell in love with it!! I'm going to attempt to do something similar. Her blog is my favorite and you should check her out everyday!!


The quote is so true but, I'm taking out the picture and just using the frame.
I also got two more gorgeous frames.




Booo for broken glass :o(


How awesome is this lamp?!

OMG I can't wait to get my hands (and spray paint) all over this stuff!!! Now, I just have to decide what to do first. 

HUGS TO ALL!

No comments: