"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows" James 1:17

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bring it on 2010

Happy New Year to you all! I am so excited to see what the Lord has in store for 2010. I've come up with a list of goals (not resolutions) for the new year and I'd like to share them with you:

1. Eat healthier

2. Make the Bucs :o)

3. Continue the nightly Bible studies with my hubby

4. Take out a BIG chunk of our debt

5. Stay faithful and trusting in the Lord no matter what He brings our way

I wish everyone a very blessed, healthy and prosperous 2010! The Lord is going to do wonderful things!



I've been able to get some projects done this week and I am so excited to share them with you. My spray paint was being a pain in the butt and I spent a good 20 minutes unclogging 2 cans! I succeeded in spraying my feet in the process, grrr.

Remember this basket? (the top one)


I spray painted it black and added it to my bathroom
.


Here's the vanity chair I've had since I was about 14!! (Before)


And the after. It's going in our beach  bathroom that I'll show later.


Here are a few other things I'm using to spice up a shelving area in our entry way.

Goliath just had to be in the picture somehow


Isn't this gorgeous?! Would you believe it's plastic??It was clear before I spray painted it.
The hubby likes it a lot. SCORE!



No comments: