"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows" James 1:17

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bucs tryouts update!

In less than a month I will be auditioning for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Cheerleaders!! Ahhhh!! I'm so nervous already and I know that my nerves will continue to grow.

This has been a huuuuge dream of mine for a long time and I know if it's the Lord's will then He will open all of the doors for me during this process. He's already opened one awesome door for me. One of my good friends, Karen, is a fabulous hair stylist and makeup artist. I really think she's the best there is : ) Well, she has offered to drive to Tampa on the day of tryouts and do my hair and makeup for me. WHAT?!! Yes, I'm serious! Did I mention she was a great friend and she did my hair and makeup for my wedding?
 Hair and makeup that lasted over 12 hours even through my dancing and everything!!!
Did I mention we went to a nightclub after our reception and then to Steak n Shake?? Yeah, we're awesome.
Okay, back to the subject. Now, I need to find an outfit to wear. Something that help me stand out, something that compliments my figure, and something no one else will be wearing! I've had the privilege of working with a wonderful dancer and choreographer. She is a former dancer for the Atlanta Hawks and she has given me so much wonderful advice and insider tips.

(okay so this website won't let me save the image, BOOHOO. Here's the link to my favorite shorts)

They are the only thing I've found that I like so far.Most girls wear black so I'm trying to stay away from it. If any of you dance-a-holics come across something cute, send it my way! I'll take all of the ideas I can get :)

P.S. Anyone in the Tampa area want to tryout with me?? I would love a tryout buddy! 

GO BUCS!!

             






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was in the area, because I'd be all over that! Good luck, I hope you'll do great! And thanks for visiting my blog :)