"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows" James 1:17

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Summer Lovin

One of my favorite things about living in Florida and it being summer about 95% of the time (except for our unusually cold weather this winter) is showing off my Barbie pink toenail polish in some SUPER CUTE sandals!!

I've been looking for the perfect pair of nude sandals and haven't had much luck. Soooo I did some online searching and found plenty of shoes to add to my shoe wardrobe. Here are some of my finds.
Thank goodness the hubby hid my American Express : ) 

  
 
Nine West $89.00                                                                Gianni Bini $79.00


                                    
Bisou Bisou $70.00 SALE $48.99!                                              Steve Madden $99.00 




I WILL find the perfect nude sandals before the end of summer!!! 


 

No comments: