"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows" James 1:17

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New hair products

I've been using a few new hair products and I'm really enjoying them so I thought I would share.

I was recently at my parents house one weekend and decided to not pack my shampoo/conditioner. I ended up falling in looove with the conditioner my mom had. It's called SeaExtend Silkening Conditioner by Aquage.
 
I have coarse, thick hair and most silkening/hydrating products weigh my hair down and make it seem very oily.  Not this stuff!! I let my hair air dry and then used my straightener and couldn't believe how AWESOME my hair felt. It was smooth, silky, shiny annnd had more volume than normal. I was super excited when my mom told me I could have it. She also gave me this healing conditioner...

This one is pretty awesome too! I was my hair every other day and I just alternate between the silkening and healing conditioners. 

Awesome tip: Pick one night of the week to give your hair a deep conditioning (I do this on Sunday nights) After you put your conditioner in, put your hair in a shower cap and leave it for about 5 minutes. Rinse right before you get out of the shower. If you can take it, rinse with cold water for a few seconds.

I can't wait to find a salon in my area that sells this so I can stock up!! Here is the website if you would like to check out more of their products (there are a TON) Aquage Hair Products

No comments: