"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows" James 1:17

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

2010 Fashion Trends



I am a HUGE fashion junkie!! I can shop for hours in stores AND online. My best girl friends are fashionistas too and I always have a blast shopping and hanging with them. While I like to keep up with the trends, I'm really big on only wearing things that I like and that flatter me. If you don't feel comfortable in what you are wearing then there is no way you're going to "rock the outfit."


Pantone has come out with there Top 10 Spring 2010 Colors for Women and #1 is GORGEOUS!

                                                  
Turquoise
Pantone  15-5519



Tomato Puree
Pantone 18-1661



Fusion Coral
Pantone 16-1543



Violet
Pantone 16-3320



Tuscany
Pantone 16-1219


You can check out the other 5 Pantone colors here

Here are a few things that Elle.com says are super HOT right now. And they are super CUTE! Check these out...                                                    

 
I am totally digging the nautical look and girly dresses this season. Oh how I can't wait for it to be warm in Florida again! The cold weather is giving me extra time to get my legs ready for summer and shorts : ) 
I could seriously blog about this all day but, I better get off the couch and clean those dishes that I left from dinner lastnight...UGH!

HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES! 



 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the pink purse pink flats, and those nautical sexy heels. As long as nautical is in I am good. I got the cutest necklace coming in the mail. A cute white cardigan and a striped blue and white tank! LOVE IT! have a good one! JGG