"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows" James 1:17

Friday, February 19, 2010

I love tax return season!!

Isn't it funny how every time I ask myself, "How am I going to pay for this?" the Lord provides? I should be used to his daily little miracles but, they never cease to amaze me. He is definitely MY provider :)

So...HOORAY for getting my tax return check!! I was able to pay off a credit card, get some groceries and buy few cauute things for myself. Hubby's will be coming in a few months. Since we just got married we filed our returns seperately. Anyone have any suggestions for next year? Should we file jointly?

Now on to something new I've decided to do. At the beginning of the year I mentioned that I was trying out for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Cheerleaders! Just look how awesome these ladies look...
 In my preparation for tryouts I've been working out like a MANIAC and trying to eat healthier. I've decided to cut out all fast food and chocolate. Of course I will have cheat days every once in a while. No one is perfect : ) So, everyday I'm going to post what I've eaten for the day. That way, my 5 followers can hold me accountable, LOL.

Today's Food
Brown Sugar Oatmeal
Grapes
Nutra Grain Bar
Goldfish
Rice, Honey Mustard Chicken
Healthy Choice Soup

My first test came when my hubby got McDonalds on the way home tonight...and a McFlurry!!! Pure torture!

No comments: