"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows" James 1:17

Monday, January 4, 2010

Shelves...I dispise mine

The most difficult thing about being in an apartment is I can't paint ANYTHING!! Wait, I take that back. If we want to paint, we have to pick from managements selected colors, annnd pay $50 a room! No thank you!

So, I'm trying to make the best of what we've got right now. I'm going to go paint crazy when we buy a house. Watch out!!

Here's where I am right now. I have a few other things to place in their spots but I'm still working on them.


Notice the empty picture frame. It's GORG! It's patiently waiting for a wedding picture, lol




Hubby just l.o.v.e.s the red bird. This basket is perfect for all of his junk stuff when he gets home
from work. Phone, keys, wallet, line badge, reflector belt, etc (sheesh!)


I wish I had something taller for down here. I might put the larger candle holder down
here instead of on the top shelf. Decisions...decisions



I actually have faith in my shelves. With a few more items I might just come to love them!

Hugs!

No comments: