"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows" James 1:17

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Back on Track!

It felt so wonderful to work out today! I kicked my butt and just about made myself pass out, lol. During the day and while I am at the gym, I record everything on my ipod. I record the calories I take in and the calories that I burn. Unfortunately, hubby has my ipod right now : )

One of the things I try to do is change up my workouts. That is one of the reason I really enjoy doing P90X. It's all about muscle confusion and that is key for getting FAST results. I've been trying to incorporate it into my workouts at night. Sometimes I get to it, other times I don't. LOL.
Stairmaster 30min
Spinning 30min
Elliptical 30min
P90X Core Synergistics

It's time for me to make the pleasant trip to the grocery store so I'm having to get creative with my cooking.
Breakfast - Fiber One Yogurt and Iced Coffee 
Lunch - 4 Taquitos
Dinner -Baked Basa with brown rice and green beans
Snacks - I don't think I had any snacks today. I can't really remember, HAHA

That's all for tonight friends. Hope everyone had a fabulous Monday!
XoXo

No comments: