"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows" James 1:17

Monday, April 26, 2010

A surprise. A new Job. Things I'm diggin!

Hey guys! First of all, thank you for the praying for Audrey and her family during their loss. It is never easy to lose someone you love, especially your husband at such a young age. Please continue to pray for her and their baby girls.

On a much MUCH happier note, I got a present last Monday :) I had gone out to eat with the ladies of the spouses club and when I came home this beauty was sitting on the kitchen counter waiting for me.

Yes, that is the Apple MacBook I've been wanting for months now!! I think it was pretty happy to have me too :) My hubby is one awesome guy!!

My second bit of good news is I got a job!! A couple weeks ago I applied at Soma Intimates and they called me back just last week!! It is an boutique specializing in shape wear, sleep wear, active wear and great clothes (nothing like Victoria's Secret). It is associated with Chico's and White House Black Market so I'm pretty siked!

I've been in a shopping mood lately and have come across some things I loooove. Summer clothes are so simple and light and flowy and I love that. So, here are a few of my most recent favorites.
 Beaded Tank from Forever21. This is BEAUTIFUL on! $22.80
  
    Chiffon Petals Top from Forever21. $15.80
Cap Sleeve Ruffle Top from Forever 21. $17.80
Fold Over Shorts from Forever 21 $22.80
Linen Pants from Forever 21 $22.80
Pleated Skirt from Forever 21 $17.80
Stop and Smell the Roses Dress from Francesca's $34.00
Stud By My Side bag from Francesca's $44.00

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what a GREAT SURPRISE from the hubs, how awesome. Also great surprise on the job... CONGRATS.. have a great day, Jenn

Trina said...

Congrats on the job!

I love your clothing picks. Looks like you are drawn to blush pink like I am drawn to teal :) I especially that bag too!