"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows" James 1:17

Monday, January 25, 2010

Bare Walls Dilema

I am not very good at making decisions. I'm the girl that walks around the store for hours only to put everything back and walk out with nothing. Why? I don't know! My husband is very lucky that I made up my mind about him fairly quickly...and went through with the purchase!I just couldn't pass up something sent from Heaven :) Awwww

Enough about my wonderful hubby. I would hate to cause you to be jealous.

So, here are my bare walls. There are two more in the living room but I have an idea for one. Here is Area #1


















Goliath is a camera whore. He always shows up right before I snap the picture, lol
I was going to put a painting above the bed but, I've recently come across photos of bedrooms where the walls are draped with curtains. GENIUS! Hello, why didn't I think of that? Dang it!






















This is stunning! Katie over at Bower Power is nothing short of AWESOME when it comes to decorating her home. I need to get my butt of the couch and away from Oprah and go find some fabulous curtains!!

Area #2

















This is the area above our dresser. I guess I could have added the actual dresser in the picture but, that is not the problem people. What's really sad? That photo frame still has the picture of the models in it instead of one of our gorgeous wedding pictures. It's a shame, I know. Anyways...what do I put up there? I really want some beautiful art or a large mirror that I can set on the dresser.


All ideas are welcome and so appreciated. I'm now off to the gym for some torture great fun!

No comments: