"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows" James 1:17

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I've gone scarf CRAZY!

I live in Tampa, where it's HOT about 90% of the time. So, I get super excited whenever it's cold out and I have a chance to wear one of my scarves.


Take the month of January for instance...we are about 20-30 degrees BELOW the normal temps for this time of year. That's crazy considering it was about 70 degrees on Christmas Day. This morning, it was 17 degrees!! That's freezing for this little Florida girl! (Perfect snuggling with my husband weather though, woohoo)

So, today, I am sharing my favorite scarf tutorial by Jenny over at Anything Pretty. There are a ton floating around blog land but, this one is by far the most FAB! There are pictures galore and she's made it so easy to follow her directions. I plan on making lots of these for myself and friends. Thanks for sharing Jenny. Ladies, seriously, check out her blog.  


 That's all for today. It was so cold today that all I did was snuggle up with my dog. Sad, I know.

Hugs! 

P.S. This is the next scarf I'm tackling. Super cute, right?! Except for the $158 price tag.


 



 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love scaves! I bought a cute crinkle egg plant purple one this year and a plaid crinkle red, black, white and grey one. The ones you are showing are super super glamafied cute... when you make that black one, go ahead and make one for me too! ;) JK!

Vanessa said...

Love the scarf! So glad to hear that you and your hubby are doing the new through 30! I've enjoyed it so much!! Thanks for the encouragement!

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Hi ya! I'm Mandi and I just found your blog. Read through it all! I love it! I can't wait to go check out the scarf link you posted. That scarf is so cute!