One of my favorite things to do on Sunday...
Sunday paper coupon cutting!!!
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who gets that warm
fuzzy feeling for coupons.
Now, for those of you that have ever been to Bonefish Grill,
you know exactly what Bang Bang Shrimp is.
You also know how delicious it is and my mouth is watering
right now just talking about it.
(Good thing I have some in the fridge!)
You don't have to make the trip to Bonefish anymore
because, I have the recipe for you right here!!
Here's what you need:
2 pounds of the largest shrimp you can find
1 cup Mayo (no Miracle Whip or Fat-Free stuff)
1/2 cup Thai Chili Sauce (the one with the rooster on it)
3-4 tablespoons (depending on how spicy you want it) Sriracha (also with a rooster on it)
Oil for frying
**Thai Chili Sauce and Sriracha can be found on the oriental aisle of your supermarket**
1. Heat your oil up to 375 degrees
2. Mix your Mayo, Thai Chili Sauce and Sriracha in a medium sized bowl
3. Coat shrimp in cornstarch and fry until golden brown
4. Drain on paper towel and coat with sauce mixture
5. You can serve on beds of lettuce if you wanna get fancy
It's so easy to make and great for parties!
Make sure your friends and family know they're pretty spicy.