"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows" James 1:17

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Be a 10 in 2010

This post today is a bit of a mess. It's a mixture of a few different things that are on my mind. So, let's get started.

1. The title of this post is a quote from (believe it or not) Richard Simmons. Now I think he is a NUT but I thought this was such an inspirational quote. So, be a 10 in 2010!

2. Football season is over for the Tampa Bay Bucs and I am anxiously awaiting the announcement of their 2010 cheerleading tryouts. I've been training for a few months and getting really excited...and nervous!


3. Hubby and I have decided to start taking SALSA LESSONS!! You might be seeing
us on this show in the near future :o)

 
4. Lately, any extra money I have has been going to decor and things for the house. I love
when I find things for a great deal and most of the time I just can't pass it up. That has
led to a lack of clothes for me (or so I say). I haven't bought a new outfit in months, especially since
I'm not working at the moment. But, I think I might need a shopping trip soon.



 

1 comment:

Hautemama said...

Love the Tampa Bay Bucs! I grew up with Sean Mahan - his older sister was my best friend all through school!